Just in time for school, Lakeshores Library System has added a new learning database that provides mutliple tools to assist both kids and adults. Included in this database:
Live Homework Help - Interact with live tutors in a wide range of subjects.
Skill Surfer - An extensive library of lessons, video tutorials, and practice tests.
Writing Lab - Provides expert analysis of written papers.
Language Lab - Assistance with Spanish and French.
MEET - Allows users to schedule virtual study sessions with friends.
Adult Learning Center - Assistance with tests, Microsoft Office, and Career Resources.
All of these resources and more are available by logging into Brainfuse with your Library Card. Check out Brainfuse here or through "Online Databases" under the "Reference and Research" tab above.
For a video tutorial on how to get started with Brainfuse, click here.
Friends of the Library Book Sale
Books for sale are available on the table in the lobby as you enter the Library. All books are $1.00 each. Proceeds of the sale benefit the Friends of the East Troy Lions Public Library. Come in and check out!
IRS Tax Forms are no longer available at the Library.
Here's how to obtain IRS tax forms.
State Tax Forms are no longer available at the Library.
However, we will still be providing Homestead Credit forms.
How can I get Wisconsin tax forms and publications?
You may obtain most Wisconsin tax forms and publications in one of the following ways:
* Download forms and publications in Adobe PDF format by visiting the Forms page
or the Publications page.
* Call or visit any of the Department of Revenue Offices located throughout the state.
* Request forms by calling (608) 266-1961.
* Email to DORFormsRequests@wisconsin.gov.
* Write to:
Forms Request Office
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
P.O. Box 8949
Madison, WI 53708-8949
Lynda.com is now Linked in Learning
Check out the link in our Online Databases under the Reference and Research tab above!
COVID-19 Library Policy
- Only 10 patrons will be allowed in the Library at a time (Including Staff).
- All Patrons must wear a mask to enter the building (A mask will be provided for those who do not have one.).
- Only 3 PC Stations will be available with a 20 minute time limit.
- We will promote the Social Distance Norm of staying 6 feet apart.
- Front Door Pick-Up will be provided to anyone who would prefer not to wear a mask or enter the building. Call 262-642-6262 or email (email@example.com) to request your items and then phone us when you arrive in the parking lot.